Lake Tahoe has plenty of activities to keep you entertained before and after the wedding.
- Scenic Cable Car Ride at Squaw Valley (right next door to the
PlumpJack) 10am-4pm Daily (climb 2,000 feet); $14 Adults, $5 Child
- Summer Sports: Biking, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Swimming, and More
- Resort at Squaw Creek (just down the road from the PlumpJack): Spa, Shopping, Golfing
- Casino Gaming and Entertainment 24-Hours a Day on the North and South Shores of Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe: Cruises, Boat Rentals, Jet Ski Rentals, and Other Water Sports
- Horseback Riding at Squaw Valley Stables (530-583-7433 ) on
Squaw Valley Road, just down the road from the PlumpJack
Here are some resources on the web to learn more:
For those of you not accustomed to California laws, please keep in mind
that all restaurants, bars and most indoor public places (including the PlumpJack) are non-smoking.